プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥7,500,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samrat Pandit
掲載日 2018/09/213-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international conglomerate is searching for an experienced engineer to join them as a Project Manager. In this position the successful applicant will lead and oversee the projects, ensuring a high degree of quality and profitability.
- Manage projects and coordinate with teams of engineers to meet quality requirements and deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Over 9 years’ of working experience in engineering or construction environment
- 3+ years’ of project management experience; PMP certification is a plus
- Good understanding of the processes in one of these industries is preferred; Petrochemical/Oil, Gas, Pulp & Paper, Pharmaceutical, etc.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in English and Japanese
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PPT
About the Company:
A multinational conglomerate that operates worldwide and across multiple industries, this organization has a colossal workforce. Occupying a place on the Fortune 100, this company is a true global leader.