プロジェクトマネージャー/ Project Manager
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Nathaniel Pemberton
掲載日 2018/06/233-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
Work in Osaka as a Project Manager for a well-respected optical goods manufacturer. This role will involve high amounts of collaboration and strategic planning to improve project performance.
- Develop tailored projects and products for OEM customers
- Report on project status, customer feedback, quality, issue resolution, etc.
- Provide leadership and guidance for teams, driving optimization and efficiency in product development
- Identify opportunities by analyzing customer accounts and sales activities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ product management/project management experience; 3 years in people management
- Highly fluent Japanese communication ability; business-level English (TOEIC 800+)
- Global work experience is a plus
- Willingness to travel
About the Company:
Founded in Asia half a century ago, this producer of optical goods develops top quality products is well-renowned throughout the global industry.
プロジェクトマネジメント プロダクトマネジメント, エンジニアリング, デベロップメント, 開発