給与 ¥4500000 - ¥7500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yasuhito Fujimoto
A global electrical equipment manufacture is hiring a Solar Application Project Engineer. In this role you will closely communicate with clients on solar system design and system optimization through conducting shading analysis and energy simulation.
- Drawing and editing architectural drawings, PV layout and electrical single line diagrams
- Manage project costing, procurement and implementation
- Supervise installation of power conversion system
- Closely liaise with clients from the beginning of tender till the end of project implementation
- Support the completion of the application procedure to utility and METI
- Ability to multitask and effectively manage time is mandatory
- At least 1 year of experience in electrical system design and/or installation
- Previous experience with project costing, procurement, and implementation preferred
- Hands-on experience drawing and editing architectural specification, PV layout, and electrical single line diagrams
- Knowledge of power systems, computer, and peripheral equipment is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in native Japanese and business English
About the Company:
A multinational organization that specialises in electrical equipment, this company is a deeply established force in the global marketplace. With a wide global network to match its long history in the industry, this company has a workforce of over one hundred thousand employees.