給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sherry Xu
An international solar energy company is searching for a highly skilled project management professional with an understanding of power grid procedures and regulations within Japan. As a Project Manager, you will ensure that projects are completed according to plan.
- Manage project cost, schedule, quality, HSE, risk and the execution of projects according to project development, plan, evaluation and execution from initiation to closure
- Manage and communicate a clear vision of the project’s objectives and motivate the project team to achieve them; create a project environment that enables peak performance by team members
- Advise and manage project plan, scope, deliverables and project teams to ensure the implementation of project management, standards and processes
- Participate in the bidding process and technical tender preparation as well as evaluation for successful bidders
- Review and approve construction management plans drawn up by contractors; perform thorough and frequent inspections of site quality during construction periods according to respective standards
- Strong project management experience with an in-depth understanding of EPC construction projects, Japanese construction and installation standards, codes and regulations (e.g. HSE, fire fighting, insurance)
- Familiarity with land licensing and grid connection procedures/regulations within Japan
- Knowledge of and competency with project management processes including resource allocation, risk management, time management, quality management, monitoring and reporting
- Fluency in English
About the Company:
An international solar energy organization, this company is responsible for the production of a range of renewable energy facilities across the globe. A pioneer in the industry, this company continues to innovate and grow.
エネルギー, プロジェクトマネージメント, 工事