給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryuoh Yamauchi
A leading international industrial machinery manufacturer is searching for an experienced mechanical or electrical engineer with AutoCAD knowledge. As the Project Engineer, the candidate selected for this position will make full use of their project management skills, ensuring that projects are executed to client specifications.
- Plan and execute projects based on specifications provided by the sales and engineering team
- Coordinate resources (material and resources) base don project schedules
- Ensure that projects are fit-for purpose and adhere to the project budget and schedule
- Interpret client requirements, identify and address design parameters and engineering problems; ensure that solutions are implemented
- Liaise and manage third party contractors to ensure that all equipment is fit for purpose
- Diploma in mechanical/electrical engineering or equivalent (strong mechanical background preferred)
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Willingness to travel for business to both domestic and international locations
- Basic project management skills
- 1-2 years’ working experience in a similar field; 3+ years’ preferred
About the Company:
A leading supplier of manufacturing equipment, this company produces industry leading industrial machinery. Having perfected their craft over many years in operation, this company is a leading supplier to clients across the world.
製造業, アプリケーション開発, プロジェクトマネージメント