給与 ¥10000000 - ¥12000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Airi Nagafuji
A global manufacturing group is searching for a skilled project manager with a talent for meeting customer needs. As the Technical Director, you will ensure that projects are executed in a way that meets customer and business goals, making full use of your engineering skills and industrial experience.
- Explore new use cases with customers and put together a proposal including Sow, time-line, resource allocations, priority, etc.
- Create project proposals for customers and define goals, DOE, responsibilities and everything else with customers
- Execute and manage projects
- Update customers concerning the roadmap, new features, market status, etc.
- Engineering degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in semiconductor companies, with metrology and inspection experience
- Project leadership/team management skills
- English ability
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organization, this company produces a variety of industrial systems for technology groups. Having expanded over its decades long history, this company continues to innovate and grow.
製造業, メーカー, プロジェクトマネージメント, プロジェクトマネージャー