給与 ¥7000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryuoh Yamauchi
An international manufacturer is searching for a skilled project management professional with a background in mechanical or electrical engineering. As the Project Manager, you will train a team of sales engineers and ensure proper delivery of the company’s solutions.
- Deliver integrated solutions in line with the company strategy
- Liaise with PM & sales for customer requirements
- Provide training to sales engineers in order to ensure that they have sufficient knowledge to represent the company’s products at trade shows and conferences
- Provide project quotes based on input from the dedicated project team
- Manage integrated solution projects in cooperation with respective departments and external partners
- A degree in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automation technology or a similar technical qualification
- 5-7 years’ professional experience in project management using customized and complex automation solutions
- Strong analytical, strategic and communication skills with an assertive and creative personality
- Proven ability to deliver technically optimized, integrated solutions; experience with multiple industry sectors is highly desirable
- Fluent English
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organization responsible for the production of a number of specialist manufacturing technologies, this company operates a wide global network. With thousands of production facilities and employees across the world, this company continues to be a leader in international markets.
メーカー, テクノロジー, 技術, 製造業, 営業, カスタマーサービス, プロジェクトマネージメント