給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Yuki Tanabe
A leading manufacturing organization is searching for an individual with a long and progressive history in manufacturing to join their team in Japan as a Site Manager. This is an opportunity to make full use of your people and project management skills as part of a leading global organization.
- Take measures required to maintain units in compliance with all internal standards and governmental laws, policies and procedures regarding environmental, health and safety issues
- Prepare, control, update and transfer all process instructions in the area of responsibility with good product quality; maintain or achieve all certifications which are required for manufacturing at the site
- Be responsible for the plant budget; take corrective actions to meet targets regarding SHE, cost, quality, on time delivery and asset integrity
- Keep the site and all chemical and technical processes continuously under control; decide on corrective actions as needed e.g. to solve technical, safety or quality problems
- Lead, motivate and develop the organization in line with company policies
- Master’s degree in chemistry or chemical engineering; MBA preferred
- 5-10 years’ progressive manufacturing leadership experience
- A vested interest in chemical processes
- A demonstrated record of excellent people management, change management, strategic thinking, planning and organizing, decision making, risk taking and communication skills
About the Company:
An international supplier of speciality chemicals, this organization services a number of industries. With research and production facilities spread across the world and a variety of products, this company continues to be a global leader.
プロジェクトマネージメント, メーカー, 製造業, ファインケミカル