給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Tyler Adams
An international adhesives manufacturer is searching for a capable individual to assume the position of Site Manager. The ideal candidate for this role has Fluent Japanese speaking ability with intermediate English skills and a background in engineering.
- Strictly enforce the company’s safety program throughout the life of the project
- Prepare and maintain detailed short term schedules
- Resolve day to day field issues; prepare weekly reports with all significant activities
- Coordinate with local jurisdiction inspectors and utility company representatives to ensure compliance; identify problems, escalate them to the project committee/steering committee and define technical solutions
- Challenge solutions, ensure alternatives are identified and proposed to project committee; ensure financial management of the project costs and accurate invoice payment processes
- Manage and update project planning, identify critical path and continuously adjust in order to meet project deadline target
- Engineering degree
- Demonstrated experience in a similar position or in managing large projects
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Fluent Japanese; intermediate English
About the Company:
An international adhesives organization, this company is on of the largest of its kind in the world. Servicing a number of industries with its wide range of adhesive products, this company has continued to grow throughout its long history.
プロジェクトマネージメント, コンプライアンス, 法令遵守