Project Manager/ プロジェクトマネージャー
給与 ¥12000000 - ¥18000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
A leading renewable energy company is searching for a skilled project development professional with experience interacting with public and private bodies to take charge of a renewable energy project as the Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to take a leading role in wind farm development activities.
- Understand all prefectural, city and municipal regulations in relation to constructing wind farms and advise management on the best courses of action
- Liaise with relevant local government agencies to develop good relations and ensure best commercial/technical solutions are accepted
- Assist regional partners with joint wind farm development activities including the above and advise subsidiary company management on local partner actions and practices; highly potential risks and their mitigation
- Liaise with functional experts in the Tokyo office to ensure a holistic and unified approach to wind farm development across project management, legal, technical and other functional areas
- Act as a local ambassador for the subsidiary company to ensure good relationships with communities and local leaders are achieved and consistent with the commercial and operational objectives of the company
- 5+ years’ wind or similar complex project development experience with exposure to permitting, environmental impact assessments and community relations both governmental and private
- Reasonable understanding of power project technology
- Work experience in an overseas or multinational environment
- Excellent spoken and written Japanese; business English is an advantage
About the Company:
A major developer and operator of solar energy facilities, this company is a leader in renewable energy. Expanding its operations in Japan, this company continues to be one of the most active organizations in the market.
ソーラー, 太陽光事業, オペレーションズ，プロジェクトマネージメント