Application Engineering Manager/アプリケーションエンジニアリングマネージャー
給与 ¥8000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
An international manufacturing organization is searching for an individual with strong interpersonal skills and project management experience to join their team in Japan as the Application Engineering Manager. This is an excellent opportunity to make use of your English skills in a major international organization.
- Interface between the client and internal engineering, quality and sales teams to design and deliver client solutions; manage the development and project while demonstrating leadership within the team
- Apply advanced knowledge of technical engineering principles and practices in the identification and understanding of client requirements to manage the development of technical specifications, implementing designs and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment and system solutions integrated with customers’ solutions
- Identify issues, problems and opportunities to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Apply technical expertise on complex components or projects with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relevant work experience such as responsibility for several components of a project or a complex component of a project
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Application software skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of English (TOEIC 800+) and Japanese
About the Company:
A large multinational organization that is responsible for the manufacture, design and distribution of filtration, engine and power products, this organization sells its products in over one hundred and fifty countries through a network of hundreds of distributors and thousands of dealers. This company occupies a place amongst the largest enterprises in the world.
技術, メーカー, 製造業, プロジェクトマネージメント