フィールドサポートエンジニア/ Field Support Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Chris Kim
掲載日 2019/03/312019-03-31 2019-05-30 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global environmental systems organisation is searching for a Field Support Engineer. This position will be responsible for field service work, technical support, field reports, training, etc.
- Carry out field service work in Japan and possibly outside of Japan
- Provide support to clients regarding technical issues both in-person and remotely
- Prepare detailed field reports after every installation or technical intervention
- Conduct timely reporting for field service activities, costs, etc.
- Train of customer maintenance and service personnel on site
- Support sales and project management
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, or electrical mechanical engineering is preferred
- Ability to work well with customers
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B industrial equipment support role
- Technician or Engineering qualification
- Driver’s licence with a clean record
- Good written and spoken proficiency in English
About the Company:
The company is a leader in producing environmental systems. Their products are used all over the globe.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職