給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Walker
掲載日 2018/11/17 2018-11-172019-01-16 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A producer of plastic product manufacturing equipment is looking for a new Engineer. This individual in this role will handle installation, troubleshooting and training of the company’s products for customers. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a international company.
- Carry out installation and start-up activities of products at customer sites
- Perform after-sale technical service and trouble shooting in collaboration with other technicians and headquarters
- Produce technical reports
- Train customers in regards to proper care and maintenance of equipment
- Industrial high school diploma or higher
- Service engineer or technician experience in the beverage, packaging, or plastic industry
- Native level Japanese; English proficiency
About the Company:
An industrial manufacturer, this company develops machinery for use in the production of plastic products. As a leading industrial automation manufacturer, the company maintains operations around the globe and has built a lasting presence in the industry.
テクニシャン, テクニカルサポート,カスタマーサポート,インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械,エンジニア, 技師, 技術職