リライアビリティースペシャリスト/ Reliability Specialist
給与 ¥5,500,000 - ¥7,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Walker
掲載日 2018/10/233-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An automotive manufacturer is looking for a new Reliability Specialist. This individual will be responsible for developing systems to ensure equipment reliability and safety. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a widely respected company.
- Establish and lead improvement projects informed by failure analysis in order to avoid repeating failures and support plant optimization
- Monitor key performance metrics in order to improve performance and optimize repair times, and eliminate obsolescence
- Ensure the proper monitoring of equipment determination
- Support the intervention of catastrophic failures, conduct failure analysis, and lead necessary follow up planning and execution
- Adhere to specified performance standards and lead bench marking to establish standards with other plants
- Ensure compliance to rules and regulations, support auditing activities, and drive the planning and execution of important jobs
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of manufacturing experience in engineering or maintenance
- Experience in a union environment
- Experience in a continuous improvement or similar environment
- Management experience
- Strong understanding of safety, project management, maintenance systems, manufacturing equipment, computerized layouts, capital estimating, etc.
About the Company:
A global manufacturer serving the automotive industry, this company has seen significant growth in Japan. Fuelled by new manufacturing technologies and decades of R&D, they deliver innovative, high-quality products.
インダストリアル, メーカー, セーフティー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職