ビジネスエンジニア/ Business Engineer
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
掲載日 2018/10/16 2018-10-162018-12-15 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A manufacturing company is looking for a new Business engineer. This position will be responsible for providing engineering support for sales efforts to customers in the APAC region. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a global company.
- Perform product and model selection, customizing, specification adjustment, issuing quotations, addressing of technical issues, claim handling, project participation, and reporting
- Serve as a point of contact for customers, internal sales, and plants
- Facilitate and improve communication within global accounts, core teams, business solution functions, and local sales teams
- Lead and support specific projects, such as implementation of new products, etc.
- Conduct weekly business trips
- Coordinate and drive sales activities such as technical and commercial support, product and prototype selections, pricing, quotations, follow‐ups, prototyping, preparation for production and logistics setups, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years work experience in engineering
- Detailed knowledge of heat exchange, thermal dynamics, heat engineering, fluid mechanics, refrigerants, or the refrigeration cycle
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Ability and willingness to travel as well as a valid driver’s license
- Native level Japanese; Business level English (TOEIC 600+)
About the Company:
A global manufacturer with a strong client base and international workforce in excess of 900 employees, the company specialises in the manufacture of products and components used widely in air conditioning, heating, and industrial applications. If you are ready to leverage your skills and experience in a global environment, this is the career move you’ve been waiting for.
経営, ビジネス, 営業, エンジニア, セールス, メーカー, 製造業