ジュニアエンジニアリングコンサルタント/ Junior Engineering Consultant
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥6,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2018/10/07 2018-10-072018-12-06 utilities 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
An international renewable energy company is looking for a bilingual Engineering Consultant with high computer literacy. The successful candidate will join a team of consultants to share their expertise to clients for resolution of technical problems.
- Offer technical support for the company’s services including due diligence, technical advisory, construction monitoring, engineering design and site quality inspections
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline
- 1+ years’ of work experience in an engineering field
- Competency in Microsoft Office suite, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Interest and knowledge in solar PV and wind a plus
- Native level Japanese is a plus
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese (JLPT N2 or higher) and English (TOEIC 800+ or C1 level or higher)
About the Company:
An international energy company that provides solutions along the entire chain of renewable energy production, this institution has carried out hundreds of energy related projects across the globe. Currently in the midst of a number of high profile developments, this company is set to continue its success into the future.
エネルギー, インフラ, エンジニア, 技術職, 電気技師, 再生可能エネルギー, 太陽光事業, 太陽光ビジネス, ソーラービジネス, コンサルタント, コンサルティング