給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8500000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
A multinational industrial group is searching for a skilled customer service professional with technical expertise and communication skills in both Japanese and English. As a Control Engineer, you will assist customers across the world with electrical tasks both on and offsite.
- Provide professional technical assistance on-site and off-site to customers worldwide for all aspects of electrical tasks associated with IS machine line equipment
- Supervise electrical installations and provide electrical start-up assistance
- Perform electrical audits; provide troubleshooting assistance to customers via remote service and/or on-site troubleshooting
- Build strong customer relationships and loyalty to the company during all service activities
- Assist sales with new machine and upgrade projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a related field
- Experience in front line customer service in the machinery industry is preferred
- Good Japanese and English both spoken and written
- Experience in overseas business activities is an advantage
About the Company:
An international industrial technology group, this organization provides innovative production technologies to specialist industries. Having grown across the world, this company now operates a large international framework.
インダストリアル, 電気技師, エレクトリカル