給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Samrat Pandit
An international electronics manufacturer is in need of a skilled sales or operations professional. As the Service Director, you will create operating and growth plans to further drive the development of a global business.
- Develop and define growth initiatives and operating plans in concert with sales, business operation, marketing and finance to accomplish revenue and margin goals
- Ensure operational processes (TAT, KPI, overtime management) are optimized
- Continuously seek new business models to expand service offerings (both tangible and intangible) that will meet the needs of customers across various market segments
- Be accountable for the positive leadership and culture of the Japan team through ongoing direction, coaching and career development of leaders
- Implement appropriate systems, processes and people productivity plans to drive success
- 5+ years’ service, sales or commercial operations experience
- Proven experience leading a project or team and managing customer relationships
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet objectives
- Proficiency in Japanese and English
About the Company:
A multinational electronics manufacturer, this company specialises in wireless technologies. Having built up its business over many decades, this group now operates in markets across the world, with a widely recognized name in the industry.
カスタマーサービス, 電気機器, ビジネスデベロップメント