Field Service Engineer/フィールドサービスエンジニア
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuji Nozaki
A world-renowned medical devices company is looking for a professional with experience in electronics/electrical troubleshooting as well as mechanical system design and repair skills. The successful Field Service Engineer will be responsible for the installation and/or maintenance of equipment and systems on site and at customer sites.
- Maintain a clean working environment in line with safety and regulatory rules (radio protection, electrical risk)
- Install and/or test equipment/systems based on specifications; adjust and fine tune subsystems based on procedure requirements
- Maintain equipment and systems
- Perform repair work
- Train customers to use equipment
- Maintain direct contact with internal and external clients
- Relevant technical experience in electronic/electrical system troubleshooting, mechanical system design and repair, and operations of large systems
- Additional experience with various tools such as cooling systems, vacuum systems, regulation loops, drivers, sensors, etc.
- A driven, hands-on individual
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Able to work autonomously; some travel required
- Japanese and English fluency
About the Company:
Partnering closely with medical institutions and healthcare professionals around the world, this company specializes in radiotherapy equipment, treatment, and solutions. Headquartered in Europe with a broad reach, their international team of professionals and experts is 1000+ strong, with plans to expand further into emerging markets.
テクニカルスサポート, エンジニアリング, 技術, 保守メンテナンス, サービスエンジニア