Process Development Engineer/プロセスディベロップメントエンジニア
給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
A leading international beverage organization is seeking an experienced professional with broad experience to join them as a Process Development Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the world’s leading companies and make full use of your fluent English skills.
- Manage a project/program through to full proof of technical concept or commercialization for a single category
- Attend a commercialization run at bottler and co-packer to supervise or participate in a production
- Access pipeline to recommend solutions applicable to the tea and coffee process area; assess opportunities for growth and reapplication
- Take a project through the CIF process using the innovation process guides
- Conduct a case study or literature review on a critical topic in own discipline and deliver findings to internal global network
- BS, MS or PhD in food processing, food science, chemical engineering or a related discipline
- 6-12 years’ experience from a variety of industries, or appropriate combination of education and experience
- Ability and willingness to travel for business
- Fluency in spoken and written English
About the Company:
This company is one of the world’s largest beverage companies, servicing millions of customers over its more than 70 year lifespan. Commanding a number of globally recognized brands, this company is an instantly recognizable name on shelves all over the world.
食品科学, プロセシング, プロジェクトマネージメント, テクニカル