給与 ¥5000000 - ¥7000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Kerri Chen
An international consultancy is searching for a skilled mechanical engineering with project experience to join them as a Project Engineer. In this position, you will prepare proposals and specifications as well as manage a variety of systems for a leading global organization.
- Engineer power plant proposals
- Conduct basic sizing calculations and prepare P&IDs (all systems)
- Prepare proposal documents; prepare technical purchase specifications and perform BOP detail engineering
- In assigned projects, manage fuel gas systems, CO2 fire fighting systems, feed water pumps, feed water heaters, etc.
- Manage vendors
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 6-10 years’ project engineering experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality
- Strong proficiency in both English and Japanese
About the Company:
An engineering services consulting firm with a substantial workforce across a wide international network, this company has a successful history providing engineering services primarily to aerospace and defence industries. Several of this company’s clients are among the biggest and most successful organizations in the world.
技術, 工学, コンサルティング, メカニック, テクニカル