EHSマネージャー/ EHS Manager
給与 ¥6,800,000 - ¥12,700,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Erika Yoshida
掲載日 2019/01/24 2019-01-242019-03-25 manufacturing-and-production Kanazawa JP JPY 6800000 12700000 12700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
A multinational metal alloy manufacturer is searching for an EHS Manager. This role is in charge of maintenance of safe and healthy working conditions and establishing corporate-wide EHS program strategy to reduce or eliminate accidents, environmental and health hazards.
About the Company:
A world leader in the manufacturing of alloys for industrial use, this company has over 20 operating facilities in Asia, North America and Europe.
石川, 環境管理, 健康管理, 安全管理, コンプライアンス, リスク, インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業
- Lead the plant to ensure on-going worker safety, worker health, and environmental protection through the process of continuous improvement
- Mentor all location’s EHS experts through the sharing of information, programs and best practices, lead and direct activities of the facility occupational nurse
- Supervise a team of Environmental, Health and Safety professionals
- Regularly inspect facilities and equipment to detect existing or potential accident and health hazards and recommend corrective or preventative measures
- Devise training programs to increase proficiency and safe practices and promote safety consciousness
- Study and analyze incident causes and hazards to determine root cause and implement corrective actions.
- Measure safety performance through computing injury/frequency rates, data analysis, and record keeping of accidents and prevention measures
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably an advanced degree in Engineering, EHS Management or a related discipline
- 5+ years experience in the EHS area
- Business level proficiency in English (TOEIC 600+)
- Experience with MS Office applications
- ISO14001 knowledge desirable