テクニカルデベロップメントマネージャー/ Technical Development Manager
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント David McGee
掲載日 2018/08/13 2018-08-132018-10-12 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A steel manufacturer based in Europe is seeking a new Technical Development Manager with experience working with steel products. The role is responsible for development and execution of business strategies and improvement of overall development progress.
- Develop strategic goals for the ASM area, plan and execute ASM area strategies in the medium- and short-term periods
- Educate the team on product knowledge, segment knowledge, values and other principles
- Secure correct development activities in customer feedback, competitor actions among others
- Strive to improve the technical development process in line with the company principles
- Plan and document activities in SalesForce
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- Experience in high-strength steel
- Advanced verbal and written proficiency in both Japanese and English
About the Company:
A steel manufacturer based in Europe with operation centers in more than 40 countries, this company is highly valued for the superior quality of their steel products and excellent customer service.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, スチール, 鉄鋼