ゼネラルマネージャー/ General Manager
給与 ¥15,000,000 - ¥20,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Matthew King
掲載日 2018/06/293-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A well-known machinery distributor is currently hiring a General Manager for Japan operations. The successful candidate will be responsible for the leadership and success of industrial process solution (IPS) and consumer goods machinery (CGM) business units.
- Lead sales in Japan and mentor sales managers in revenue generating activities
- Develop the sales strategy and roadmap for IPS & CGM
- Maintain and improve strong relationships with key accounts in the Japan market to generate revenue
- Increase brand awareness, market share, and customer portfolio with meaningful site visits and meetings
- Maintain regular contact with clients to build a professional relationship as a trusted partner
- Monitor overall sales performance in terms of volume, service levels, lines backlog, order processing time, etc.
- Meet business targets and other KPIs for Japan operations
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or the equivalent of 10 years of experience in equipment sales in a relevant market
- 8+ years’ sales experience in capital equipment
- Knowledge of production lines and experience with manufacturing processes is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively
- Verbal and written fluency in English
About the Company:
Based in Tokyo, this company specializes in the wholesale distribution of industrial machinery and other equipment.
インダストリアル, 機械, 機械技師, ディストリビューション, ディストリビューター, 経営, ビジネス, 営業, セールス