プロセスエンジニア/ Process Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Riho Nozawa
掲載日 2019/11/112019-11-11 2020-01-10 manufacturing-and-production Nara JP JPY 7000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international provider of adhesive solutions is looking to fill a Process Engineer position. The successful candidate will be responsible for completing process engineering tasks to support various projects.
- Review technical specification documents
- Support continuous optimisation
- Take part in risk assessment studies
- Improve production and packaging operations
- Troubleshoot production problems
- Handle customer quality issues
- Associate degree or above in electrical engineering, control engineering, system engineering, mechanical engineering, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a manufacturing or project environment
- Familiarity in equipment design, PFD, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience using CAD software
- Strong analytical skills
About the Company:
An international adhesives organisation, this company is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Servicing a number of industries with its wide range of adhesive products, this company has continued to grow throughout its long history.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職