マシニングセンタスペシャリスト/ Machining Centre Operation Specialist
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Agne Radlinskaite
掲載日 2019/09/012019-09-01 2019-10-31 manufacturing-and-production Chiba JP JPY 4000000 5000000 5000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
EWIKON Japan is searching for a Machining Centre Operation Specialist. This position will be responsible for operating the company’s milling machining centre while maintaining safety standards.
- Operate our 3-axis CNC vertical milling machining center (Makino V33i V6).
- Mill precision plates in pre-hardened tool steel
- Program and set-up mills and lathes by entering instructions
- Verify settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample work pieces while adhering to international standards
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations
- Keep an up-to-date job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading technical publications
- Achieve organisation goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- Experience with control systems
- Experience as a CNC milling operator
- Ability to work independently
- High precision and attention to detail
- Self-accountability, high level of motivation
About the Company:
EWIKON Japan Co. Ltd. is a subsidiary of EWIKON GmbH, a leading German hotrunner manufacturer. Since 1979 EWIKON has manufactured high quality hotrunner systems for injection moulding plastics.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職