エレクトリカルデザインエンジニア/ Electrical Design Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rikako Shimizu
掲載日 2019/08/012019-08-01 2019-09-30 manufacturing-and-production Okayama JP JPY 5000000 9500000 9500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international manufacturing group is in need of a Mechanical Design Engineer. The candidate selected for this role will be responsible for creating electrical equipment to support various product development, manufacturing, and quality control operations.
- Partner with various teams and professionals to create and enhance equipment
- Define project scope, user and technical specifications, etc.
- Manage industrial manufacturing machine and lab equipment development
- Oversee contractors and collaborate with vendors
- Develop and improve mechanical models
- Take part in troubleshooting company machines
- Technical college degree or above in electrical engineering or electronic systems engineering
- 3+ years of experience in project management, electrical design, electrical system requirements, or technical analysis
- Proficiency in CAD tools (AutoCAD skills are ideal)
- Project leadership experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
- Conversational level English is preferred
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturing organisation headquartered in the United States, this company is responsible for a range of speciality products. Having grown through its history, this company now operates across a wide international network.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職