メカニカルデザインエンジニア/ Mechanical Design Engineer
給与 ¥5,000,000 - ¥9,500,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Rikako Shimizu
掲載日 2019/08/012019-08-01 2019-09-30 manufacturing-and-production Okayama JP JPY 5000000 9500000 9500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international manufacturing group is searching for a Mechanical Design Engineer. In this position, you will be responsible for creating machinery in service of product development, manufacturing, and quality control operations.
- Collaborate with the relevant teams to create and enhance equipment
- Define project scope, technical and user specifications, etc.
- Perform troubleshooting procedures on company products
- Manage contractors and collaborate with vendors
- Develop and improve mechanical models
- Support the development of process equipment documents and validations
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 3+ years of experience in project management, mechanical design, machine requirements, or technical analysis
- Experience in project management is a plus
- 3D modelling software proficiency (SolidWorks experience is ideal)
- Ability and willingness to travel occasionally
- Conversational level English is preferred
About the Company:
A multinational manufacturing organisation headquartered in the United States, this company is responsible for a range of speciality products. Having grown through its history, this company now operates across a wide international network.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職