エレクトリック&インストルメントエンジニア/ Electrical and Instrument Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Riho Nozawa
掲載日 2019/04/022019-04-02 2019-06-01 manufacturing-and-production Osaka JP JPY 7000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international provider of adhesive solutions is searching for an Electrical and Instrument Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting in the execution and operations of plant project in regards to electrical and instrumentational equipment.
- Support the installation of electrical and instrumentation equipment in the plant
- Report risks to management and identify solutions to minimise them
- Communicate with concerned authorities and power companies to clarify facility specifications and scope of work
- Create installation specifications for new or existing equipment in the plant
- Identify and reach improvement goals for the team, plant, and division
- Create maintenance strategy plans for renewal, spare parts, etc.
- Associate degree or equivalent qualification in electrical, control or electronic engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or project-based environment
- Class B Hazardous Materials Engineer’s Licence with Group 4 specialisation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience using CAD software
- Understanding of electrical drawings, electrical facility design, electronic circuit design, etc.
About the Company:
An international adhesives organization, this company is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Servicing a number of industries with its wide range of adhesive products, this company has continued to grow throughout its long history.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職