メカニカル&ストラクチュラルエンジニア/ Mechanical and Structural Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Riho Nozawa
掲載日 2019/04/022019-04-02 2019-06-01 manufacturing-and-production Osaka JP JPY 7000000 8000000 8000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp
An international provider of adhesive solutions is looking to hire a Mechanical and Structural Engineer. In this role, you will play a part in plant project execution, operation, and maintenance. This is a great chance to advance your engineering career with a global company.
- Support the installation of mechanical and structural equipment in the plant
- Report risks to management and identify solutions to minimise them
- Create installation specifications for new or existing equipment in the plant
- Track KPIs to ensure efficiency
- Identify and reach improvement goals for the team, plant, and division
- Create maintenance strategy plans for renewal, spare parts, etc.
- Associate degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical or structural engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing or project-based environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experience using CAD software
- Understanding of mechanical drawings, design plant facility, plant production engineering, etc.
- Experience handling chilling machines, compressors, pumps, etc.
About the Company:
An international adhesives organization, this company is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Servicing a number of industries with its wide range of adhesive products, this company has continued to grow throughout its long history.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職