プロセスマネージャー/ Process Manager
給与 ¥9,000,000 - ¥12,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Michael Walker
掲載日 2018/11/14 2018-11-142019-01-13 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international automotive components manufacturer is seeking a bilingual Process Manager with a production plant background. This role is responsible for identifying and installing equipment and process in a plant in order to maximize efficiency and quality of production.
- Review production and operating reports and to reduce costs and operational delays
- Plan process flow and resource requirements for new products.
- Support cost reduction initiatives
- Supervise, develop and train production workers for the use of new equipment/machinery and manufacturing process
- Inspect machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization
- Develop or revise standard operational and working practices and observes workers to ensure compliance with standards
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in process engineering at manufacturing facilities
- Knowledge of Lean, APQP and/or Sig Sigma (Green Belt or above)
- Experience in welding and assembly process
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications
- Business level proficiency in both Japanese and English
- Work experience in multinational companies or overseas
About the Company:
An international automotive components manufacturer, this company operates an international network with tens of thousands of employees worldwide. With clients that include the biggest names in the automotive industry, this organization continues to be a market leader.
大阪, 自動車,メーカー, 製造業, プロダクションマネージメント, 品質管理, 製造管理