デベロップメントエンジニア/ Electronics Application Development Engineer
給与 ¥7,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mio Watanabe
掲載日 2018/11/02 2018-11-022019-01-01 electronics 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global chemical company is looking for an Application Development Engineer for industrial Electronics. This position will conduct application development for silicone materials while maintaining relationships with customers. This is a great opportunity to advance your career with a successful global company.
- Identify and implment capabilities required to provide application development for industrial products involving silicone materials
- Maintain existing and establish new customer relationships by educating customers with scientific presentations, developing advanced process technology to meet customer needs, and visiting customer sites in coordiation with the sales team
- Provide technical support to maintain for business growth in post launch of products and to support new product development
- Conduct training for customers, sales, new employees, distributors, agents, etc.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of specialty silicone and monitor and analyze competitor products
- Maintain technical data and create documents such as troubleshooting guides, process guidelines, product translations
- Conduct travel as needed
- Master’s degree or higher in chemistry, chemical engineering, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in an electronics related chemical company with product development and technical support experience
- Management skills
- Laboratory work experience
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Japanese and English proficiency
About the Company:
An international chemical producer serving the electronics industry in both consumer and industrial sectors, this innovative company pushes the boundaries of chemical technology with their top-quality products.
インダストリアル, メーカー, 製造業, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職, 化学, ファインケミカル