レールシステムズエンジニア/ Rail Systems Engineer
給与 ¥4,000,000 - ¥5,500,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント LeAnh Vu
掲載日 2018/11/01 2018-11-012018-12-31 consultancy 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global Engineering company is looking for a Rail Systems Engineer. This position will be responsible for managing the production of documents, drawings, plans, reports and other deliverables for rail systems engineering projects. This position will also support business development and sales activities while interfacing with clients as well as other team members.
- Work under supervision on assigned area of responsibility encompassing design, engineering or consultancy activities
- Check the quality and accuracy of completed work
- Create engineering drawings, simulations, studies etc.
- Represent your team at external meetings and coordinate work on rail projects
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant Engineering field
- Project management experience is a plus
- Knowledge of rail systems is a plus
- Knowledge of electronics or mechanical systems is a plus
- Knowledge of EMC/EMI is a plus
- Japanese proficiency (JLPT N1); English proficiency (TOEIC 900+)
About the Company:
A global design and engineering consulting firm comprised of a diverse staff delivering an impressive portfolio of offerings. Headquartered in Europe, the company has operations in countries all around the world.
インダストリアル, 機械, 工学, エンジニアリング, エンジニア, 技師, 技術職