エンジニアリングマネージャー/ Engineering Manager
給与 ¥8,000,000 - ¥10,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Risa Hiramatsu
掲載日 2018/09/22 2018-09-222018-11-21 manufacturing-and-production 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002 Robert Walters
A global engineering services company is seeking an experienced leader for the role of Engineering Manager. In this role you are expected to provide strong leadership in engineering to make the project successful.
- Direct and manage the project team in the execution of engineering activities based on Engineering Execution Plan and Procedures
- Monitor and assess the quality of work of the project
- Lead and achieve safety in design
- Prepare and implement Engineering Coordination Procedure based on Project Execution Plan and Project Execution Strategy
- Keep the personnel informed of progress, deviations from plans, potential problems and both internal or external conditions that may affect project performance
- Provide general guidance and counsel, and assist in solving Engineering problems
- Maintain client relations effective and harmonious
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- 20+ years’ of experience in engineering in the EPC business in the field of chemicals, oil refining, gas processing, etc.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills in Japanese and English
About the Company:
An innovative engineering company with operations in over 30 global locations. With close to 9,000 employees, approximately 200 of which are in Japan, the company has established its position as a leader in providing engineering services and solutions to a wide variety of industries.