Field Service Engineer/フィールドサービスエンジニア
給与 ¥7000000 - ¥9000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Koshiro Iwaya
A multinational energy management technology group is searching for an electrical engineer with power electronics experience to join them as the Field Service Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will collaborate with global teams and perform on site troubleshooting for customers.
- Act as an expert on solar inverters for PV plants and system balance
- Perform trouble shooting and issue investigation through fieldwork
- Collaborate with a global team of service experts and engineers
- Drive continuous improvement for existing offers and provide input to development team for new offers
- Work as a trainer and coach for local teams
- 5-10 years’ electrical engineering or technical experience; experience in power electronics (solar inverters preferred)
- Ability to collaborate with different offices in a virtual team
- Ability to travel frequently to international locations for business
- Fluent English and Japanese
About the Company:
An international technology organization that produces a range of solutions primarily for the energy industry, this company is a trusted partner of companies across the globe. With a wide international network, this organization continues to drive worldwide energy efficiency.
テクニカル, テクニシャン, 技術職, ソーラー, 太陽光ビジネス