Field Service Engineer/フィールドサービスエンジニア
給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Min Jiayi
A semiconductor company is seeking an individual with prior field service and customer support experience to join them as Field Service Engineer. This role requires strong troubleshooting skills and a safety-first mentality, in addition to the ability to create and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Create and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction, implementing swift responses to both internal and external customers while maintaining a safety-first mentality
- Develop action plans for problem resolution, present to internal and external customers
- Develop improvements for processes, hardware and software for continuous improvement of the company’s equipment/business operations
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in electrical engineering/electronics technology/chemistry/physics or an associate’s degree in electronics/electro-mechanical plus 5 years of semiconductor fabrication maintenance experience
- 3+ years’ field service/customer support background and 2+ years process support experience in semiconductor capital equipment
- Knowledge in any or all of the following areas is a plus: wafer fab, closed loop gas and vacuum control, CVD (plasma, thermal), EPITAXY, electro-pneumatic controls, microprocessor based controllers, robotics, basic software concepts, toxic and/or flammable gasses and acids
- Basic troubleshooting skills for the repair of complex microprocessor controlled electromechanical systems
- Japanese fluency
About the Company:
A leading manufacturer of semiconductor process equipment, this global company develops, manufacturers, and supplies wafer processing equipment and other innovative products and services for a broad range of businesses across numerous industries. The company continues to evolve to meet the ever-changing needs of its clients and remains a leading enterprise.
エンジニアリング, メーカー, セールス, カスタマーサービス, 半導体