AT-CT Field Application Engineer/AT-CT フィールドアプリケーションエンジニア
給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Erika Arakaki
A leading global manufacturing company is searching for a professional with expert knowledge of ultrasound testing and Eddy current testing to join them as AT & CT Field Application Engineer. This new opportunity is an excellent chance for a candidate with deep NDI knowledge of the industrial market in Japan and strong communication skills.
- Provide technical and application support on existing and new UT & ET products to customers and field sales force
- Work with internal sales in the field, e.g., demonstrations, presentations, training both products and application solutions to customers
- Review customer application requirements, and provide technical recommendations and solutions
- Provide customer-focused application detail to all disciplines of a UT & ET project team to facilitate and optimize the quotation process
- Provide training support to the sales force including training documentation and in-person courses
- BS degree in electronic engineering or mechanical engineering preferred
- Prior technical presentations and/or customer training experience in manufacture quality assurance or non-destructive testing field
- Experience in a new product development and/or technical application-based technical support role preferred
- Basic knowledge of NDI in major market segments including aero, oil & gas, metal & casting, industrial and process, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in fluent business English and native Japanese
About the Company:
One of the world’s largest global industrial manufacturers, this company markets technical products and solutions with advanced software technology. The company has a strong track record of success and a very strong presence throughout the world as well as in Japan.
エンジニアリング, 保守, 外資系, メーカー, テクニカル