給与 ¥6000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Cody Draper
A global engineering consultancy is searching for an experienced professional to join them as Design Engineer. The successful candidate will have a BE degree in mechanical, automotive, or production engineering and strong communication skills. This exciting role entails performing layout creation, supporting design creation and review, and much more.
- Conduct design feasibility and cost analysis, strength calculations, materials selection, parts construction and specification, etc.
- Coordinate with the offshore team and customer project team to define work packets, query resolution, quality check and reviews
- Layout creation based on specifications
- Perform cost calculations
- A graduate (BE degree) in mechanical, automotive, or production engineering
- A design engineer with 5+ years’ engineering experience in actual creation of required components and assemblies (concept, specification setting, and layout creation)
- Knowledge of Catia V5 parts, assembly, and surface modelling (GSD)
- Automotive domain experience in body closure systems preferred, door inner and outer panels and reinforcements
- Strong communication skills and the ability to manage customer relationships
About the Company:
A mechanical and industrial engineering group, this global organization partners with numerous Fortune 500 companies and delivers innovative design solutions to businesses in the medical devices, transportation, and automotive sectors. With a strong global presence and thousands of employees worldwide, this is an excellent opportunity to drive your career forward at a global company.
保守メンテナンス, 自動車産業, インダストリアルデザイン, エンジニアリング, カスタマーケア, セールス