給与 ¥5000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
A multinational electric component manufacturer is searching for candidates with electrical circuit and product development experience to join them as an Electrical Engineer in their Tokyo office. The successful candidate for this position will have the opportunity to interface with a variety of teams in an international environment.
- Function as a central point for information and support the sales team with product definition
- Function as an interface between company engineering and the customer in the communication of product definition
- Support program management to communicate engineering product definition for product development and launches
- Support program management, product marketing and sales with required technical information in order to help drive product sales
- Interface with mechanical engineering, microelectronics, applied materials and manufacturing departments to support the execution of electrical engineering products
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in electrical circuit design and product development
- 3+ years’ experience in developing with Japanese OEMs directly such as in design reviews
- Good communication, project scheduling, technical writing and electrical design management skills
- Bilingual Japanese/English skills (TOEIC 630+)
About the Company:
An international manufacturer of electronic automotive components, this organization is a supplier to many major automotive companies. With decades of experience in the industry and hundreds of employees worldwide, this company continues to be a major industry figure.
自動車部品, 電気技師, 電気機器メーカー, 電子部品