給与 ¥6000000 - ¥10000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Sherry Xu
A multinational energy facility developer and operator is searching for a talented Civil Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to make use of your regulatory knowledge while developing renewable energy facilities.
- Analyse survey reports, maps, drawings, aerial photography, topographical or geological data, risk/hazard reports and all other technical documentation
- Manage the permission process for onsite PV development
- Estimate the quantity and cost of materials, equipment or labour relating to civil works and determine project civil work feasibility
- Compute load and grade requirements, water flow rates and material stress factors to determine design specifications
- Direct and participate in surveying to lay out installations and establish reference points, grades and elevations to guide construction
- 5+ years’ civil engineering experience in Japan
- Experience with civil works (particularly site grading) in Japan and knowledge of Japanese regulations
- A proactive, straightforward and results-oriented mindset
- Intermediate Japanese and English
About the Company:
A renewable energy facility development company that is currently engaged in a number of projects, team members at this organization have been involved with all aspects of the development and operation of renewable power plants both in Japan and overseas.
太陽光事業, ファシリティマネージメント, エネルギー, シビル