給与 ¥13000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Mark Steward
An international automotive component manufacturer is seeking a skilled electronic engineering professional with automotive industry and management experience to join their team as the Chief Engineer. In this role, the successful candidate will manage a team of engineers to deliver engineering services relating to JOEM businesses.
- Manage the execution of all engineering tasks (quality, cost, development, delivery and management) that relate to an assigned business area
- Strengthen and expand the engineering team
- Manage the engineering budget for specific business and drive budget quotations
- Perform engineering change management for specific programs
- 15+ years’ electronics engineering experience including 5+ years’ as a manager
- 5+ years’ in automotive engineering
- Customer facing experience, preferably with a JOEM
- Japanese communication skills; English skills (TOEIC 800+)
About the Company:
A global manufacturer of electronic components for the automobile industry, this organization handles the design, engineering and production of a wide portfolio of products for a number of prominent clients. With worldwide operations and a large workforce, this organization continues to be a leader in its market.
電気機器メーカー, 自動車部品, システム設計, 技術, 電気技師