給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Nathaniel Pemberton
A global engineering firm is searching for a knowledgeable engineer with a mechanical background and experience working with project managers to join them as a Mechanical Engineer. In this role, you will produce design documents and provide mechanical engineering consulting services as part of an international company.
- Produce mechanical engineering drawings for the installation of mechanical equipment and systems according to client standards
- Provide preliminary sketches of design ideas for approval
- Design water and air-side systems
- Produce mechanical design construction and specification documents
- Provide engineering consulting associated with the construction of industrial production facilities, cooling/utility plans, semiconductor tool installations, HVAC and piping system design related to facility engineering
- BS/MS mechanical engineering qualification from an accredited program; 5+ years’ work experience
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards
- Experience with mechanical piping, plumbing and HVAC design, particularly at industrial facilities
- Significant experience working with project managers to determine size, scope and budget of projects
- Written and spoken English skills are preferred
About the Company:
An international engineering company that provides a variety of services for clients both public and private. This company’s services include design, construction and operational activities in addition to consulting services.
デザイン, 設計, 製品開発, エンジニア, メーカー, メカニック