給与 Negotiable based on experience
担当コンサルタント Nathaniel Pemberton
A skilled engineering professional with experience in power management software and electrical design is needed at a major international engineering firm. As an Electrical Engineer, you will provide design and consulting services for electrical projects using your industry and technical expertise.
- Produce drawings for the installation of electrical equipment and systems according to client standards
- Develop drawings and conceptual plan studies within discipline and/or project standards
- Provide preliminary sketches of design ideas for approval
- Produce electrical design construction and specification documents
- Provide engineering consulting services associated with the construction of industrial production facilities
- BS/MS electrical engineering qualification from an accredited program and 5+ years’ experience
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards
- Experience in low and medium voltage electrical design, specifically at industrial facilities
- Experience using power management software as well as other standard design/analysis software
- Good written and spoken English language skills preferred
About the Company:
An international engineering company that provides a variety of services for clients both public and private. This company’s services include design, construction and operational activities in addition to consulting services.
デザイン, 設計, 製品開発, エンジニア, メーカー, 電気技師