給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Aya Takahashi
An exciting Project Engineer role has recently emerged at an industrial manufacturer. The company is searching for an experienced professional who will work closely with other project members to implement application proposals. The ideal candidate has prior project management experience and demonstrates a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- Make full use of currently available company technology, resources, and solutions to support customers in the build-up of a prototype line and production line
- Support customers in the set-up and rolling out of technology
- Communicate with relevant customer departments and make adjustments to proposals where appropriate
- Continue building up knowledge of customer needs and contribute to the development of wider usage of the technology
- Project management experience
- Ability to understand automotive OEM production processes including joining technology, e.g., clinching, welding, or SPR processes
- Hands-on knowledge of mechanical joining technology is a plus
- Spoken and written Japanese fluency
- Business level English
About the Company:
A global manufacturer that delivers productivity solutions to customers in over 150 countries. The company’s range of products and services include gas, construction, and mining equipment as well as industrial tools. Boasting impressive revenues and an international staff of more than 40,000, this is an excellent place to build a career.
エンジニアリング, 製造業, プロジェクトマネージメント, 自動車産業