給与 ¥10000000 - ¥15000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Aya Takahashi
A Senior Engineering Manager role has emerged at a world-leading manufacturing company. This position offers you the chance to apply your practical experience in electrical/mechanical/industrial engineering while serving as the key person for all technical issues involving products and services.
- In the QA dept., analyze product defects in cooperation with HQ and submit service reports to customers
- Analyze, improve, and optimize business processes and monitoring of effectiveness and profitability in relevant departments
- Prepare technical proposals and presentations and customer sites in cooperation with the sales engineering dept.
- Ensure compliance with ISO9001 regulations
- Monitor and evaluate competitors’ products and competitive technology, and provide this information to sales and HQ
- A university degree in electrical, mechanical, or industrial engineering and/or relevant practical experience
- An experienced professional with knowledge and experience of at least 10 years in a B2B oriented company in Japan, preferably in the areas of electrical or electro-mechanical products
- Management experience at the level of “Bucho” or above
- In-depth knowledge in the fields of design, production, and QA
- Business level English skills
About the Company:
Headquartered overseas, this industrial manufacturer delivers a diverse range of services and products in the areas of system security for IT infrastructure, security solutions for data systems, and other engineering solutions. With revenues in the billions and thousands of employees worldwide, the company remains a major global enterprise with exciting career opportunities for professionals in all corners of the globe.
保守メンテナンス, エレクトリカル, インダストリアル, マネージメント, エンジニア