給与 ¥5000000 - ¥8000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Ryuoh Yamauchi
Excellent opportunity to elevate your career at a world-leading semiconductor company. Seeking a talented individual with experience leading and developing operation software to assume the position of Automation Engineer. This exciting role will see you working with internal business process owners to improve the automation system.
- Lead and develop operation software to deliver high capability products to customers
- Work with internal business process owners to improve the automation system
- Support internal automation software to improve production capacity
- A solid technical background, i.e., a degree in physics, electrical engineering, or similar
- A solid mathematics background (algebra, differential equations, Fourier and Laplace transformation, Least-Squares optimization)
- Good working knowledge of C++ and efficient coding skills (numerical coding, speed optimized coding, robust coding)
- Familiarity with multi-threaded programming and real time programming
- Excellent Japanese and English communication skills (TOEIC 600)
About the Company:
A world-leading semiconductor company, this business provides innovative and high-tech solution to major chip manufacturing companies across all corners of the globe. With thousands of employees and a firm presence in the industry, the company continues to evolve and is poised for ongoing success.
半導体, 電気機器メーカー, エンジニアリング, テクニカル, ソフトウェア