コンセプトマネージャー/ Concept Manager
給与 ¥6,000,000 - ¥8,000,000 per annumFULL_TIME
担当コンサルタント Yuni Hong
掲載日 2018/11/02 2018-11-022019-01-01 fashion 3-12-18 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku Tokyo, 150-0002
A global fashion company is searching for a Concept Manager. This position will be responsible for planning and implementing marketing strategies, projects, and other various marketing related responsibilities.
- Plan, budget, implement and perform follow-up on the local media strategy in one or more of the concepts while coordinating with global marketing campaigns, other sales and visual teams, the PR department, local media agencies, etc.
- Work with internal systems such as MPS, IPSOS, SAP, MWS, etc.
- Proofread text for campaigns and marketing materials
- Plan and execute a number of projects as needed and process related invoices
- Work with the marketing manager and local teams on ad-hoc events and activities as needed
- Conduct other various activities such as competition monitoring, managing traffic tools, invoice follow-up, budget follow-up etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or business
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Management skills
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and spoken proficiency in English and Japanese
About the Company:
A multinational fashion producer and retailer, this company has expanded across the globe and now operates retail stores in a wide variety of international locations. With a powerful brand image, this company is an instantly recognizable global entity.
経営, ビジネス, 営業,マーケティング, ブランディング, プロモーション, イベント, キャンペーン, 広報、ファッション