給与 ¥3000000 - ¥6000000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Morgan Cleland
A multinational manufacturer is currently searching for a talented professional with online marketing experience. As the Marketing Specialist, you will analyse various KPIs to develop successful marketing activity plans for an international organization.
- Develop marketing activity plans for the CRM channel (annual, quarterly, weekly)
- Run each channel and various campaign planning tasks in line with the target for each segment; implement and optimize
- Analyse e-mail marketing KPIs (open rate, click-through rate, etc.)
- Analyse various KPIs related to consumer behaviour (reservation rate, the average price of the reservation, etc.)
- Negotiate with the external advertising company and partners; build relationships, maintain and strengthen
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, economics or another business related field; MBA is an advantage
- 3+ years’ experience in mail delivery and work that involves CRM business in online marketing
- Ability to handle a large amount of data; analytical skills, problem solving skills and an ability to leverage results in a logical fashion
- Extensive knowledge and deep understanding of the Japanese online market
- Native level Japanese; business English
About the Company:
An international manufacturing organization specialising in printing and promotional material, this company has a global presence with thousands of employees worldwide. Continuing to broaden its international reach, this company is set for further success.
メーカー, プロジェクトマネージメント, プランニング, マーケティング