インターナルコミュニケーションマネージャー/ Internal Communications Manager
給与 ¥11,000,000 - ¥13,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Helene Akagawa
掲載日 2019/09/202019-09-20 2019-11-19 fmcg Tokyo JP JPY 11000000 13000000 13000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A successful and innovative company working in consumer goods is searching for an Internal Communications Manager. The candidate who enters this role will be responsible for increasing employee engagement through communication programs.
- Plan and implement internal communications strategy
- Cooperate with HR team to inform employee on company strategy, key business updates, news and announcements
- Oversee internal communications content, channels, and tools
- Execute employee communication campaigns and communications tool-kits for managers
- Track and report on effectiveness of employee communications programs
- 6+ years of professional experience in journalism, PR, or public and corporate affairs
- Experience in running internal communications
- Experience working through multiple levels of an organisation, including the executive level
About the Company:
A large international consumer goods company providing high quality and innovative products to customers around the world. With a diverse global workforce in the tens of thousands and a large market share in its field, this company is a true market leader.
コミュニケーション, PR, 広報, マーケティング, 広告, 日用消費財, FMCG