コーポレートコミュニケーション副社長/ VP of Corporate Communications
給与 ¥20,000,000 - ¥60,000,000 per annum
担当コンサルタント Yuni Hong
掲載日 2019/09/192019-09-19 2019-11-18 telecommunications Tokyo JP JPY 20000000 60000000 60000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.jp https://www.robertwalters.co.jp/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A widely respected media company is looking to hire a Vice President of Corporate Communications. The chosen candidate will be responsible for driving positive company image within the region.
- Maintain positive reputation with stakeholders
- Provide external parties with company brand propositions
- Ensure strong relationships among key media and internet influencers
- Oversee the regional PR team
- Create and implement social media strategy
- Develop press releases, presentations, speeches, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 8+ years of experience in corporate communications for an agency or in-house
- Familiarity with the Asian media and stakeholder environment
- Ability to manage large teams
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft PowerPoint, etc.)
- Fluent level English
About the Company:
A mass media company with a storied history, this company commands one of the most widely loved brands in the world. Continuing to diversify its entertainment portfolio over the course of its lifetime, this company has seen tremendous success in both its domestic and global operations.
コミュニケーション, PR, 広報, マーケティング, 広告, メディア, マーケティング